Calcium sulfate anti-static floor is made of non-toxic and unbleached plant fiber as reinforcement material, combined with solidified calcium sulfate crystal, and made by pulse pressing process. Floor surface is made of HPL melamine, PVC, ceramic tile, carpet, marble or natural rubber veneer, plastic edge strip around the floor and galvanized steel plate at the bottom of the floor. Because of its environmental protection, fire prevention, high intensity, level off and so on a lot of respects superiority, already became the material that overhead floor family uses most extensively. In developed country and area dosage is very big, already exceeded compound floor dosage becomes stylist the mobile floor that considers first. Calcium sulfate anti-static floor with calcium sulfate as the base material, the front and back of the floor with galvanized sheet bonding, surrounded by PVC edge, the floor is not easy to damp, not easy to deformation, longer burning time, long service life, the installed floor below the formation of a path, convenient floor below the line, line maintenance. Floor does not need to remove oil phosphating spray, flatness is good, the edge is not anti-warping, environmental protection, strength, sealing and stability.
1. Strong bearing capacity of the floor, excellent anti-static performance.
2. Green environmental protection, waterproof, arson, anti-corrosion.
3. Good stability of floor under different temperature and humidity.
4. Calcium sulfate floor with ecological environmental protection, flame retardant.
5. Quality assurance, smooth, all kinds of covering material beautiful and generous.
6. Durable, good foot feeling, anti-static, high bearing strength.
Calcium sulfate floor is widely used in anti-static requirements, load-bearing requirements, laying requirements, paving effect requirements are very high-grade occasions, such as banks, telecom room, mobile room, intelligent office, high-grade room, army command center.
||Concentrated Load(N)||Impact Load(N)||Ultimate Load(N)||Untimate Load(N/m2)||Dynamic Load(N)||Fire Protection||System resistance|